BTS Jungkook tops Charts with 'My Time' in 74 countries and 'Still With You' has surpassed 30 million streams




Jungkook's "My Time" topped iTunes in 74 countries, while "Still With You" topped 30 million streaming on the online music platform "Sound Cloud."

On the 13th (Korea time), Jungkook's solo song "My Time," a track from BTS's fourth full-length album "MAP OF THE SOUL: 7," topped the iTunes Top Song Chart in the Czech Republic, Norway, and Barbados...

As a result, eight countries were added to the iTunes Top Song Chart from July 12 to 13, and the number of top songs on the iTunes chart increased to 74.

Meanwhile, "Still With You," which Jungkook announced in commemoration of the 7th anniversary of BTS's debut, also exceeded 30 million streaming on the online music platform "Sound Cloud" on the 12th.
Earlier, Jungkook said, "Since for Festa, I was thinking about writing a song that will show my true heart to ARMY. One day, I was alone at home, and the lights were dark and the air conditioner was on, so I thought of a melody. I put the lyrics on it, wrote the next melody, and I came up with about four words," he said, explaining why he started making the song earnestly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Dicon | BTS] Taehyung

[Dicon | BTS] Jungkook

[Dicon | BTS] J-Hope